Services for students and alumni:
Career assessments: Students and alumni interested in completing a career assessment can choose from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory. A fee of $20 applies to each assessment. Please visit the career assessment registration site for more information about each assessment.
Individual appointments: Students and recent alumni* can meet with an advisor about the following topics:
- Resume and cover letter review
- Mock interviews
- LinkedIn profile review
- Career planning
- Job search strategies
Drop-in hours: Students and recent alumni* can ask quick questions about resumes, cover letters, interviews, and LinkedIn during one of our drop-in periods:
- City Centre Campus: Mondays, 10 am - 12 pm, Tuesdays, 9 - 11 am, Thursdays 11 am - 1 pm
- South Campus: every other Mondays, 9 - 11 am (please call 780-497-4041 to confirm hours)
*recent alumni: alumni who graduated from a MacEwan University program within the past two years.
Find the right talent for your organization: post a job, attend one of our career events or book a recruitment table.
Faculty and staff:
We are always looking for opportunities to partner with faculty, staff and departments on career-related initiatives. We would love to hear your ideas.
We offer resources to help faculty and staff support our students’ personal and career development. Contact us about:
- In-class career workshops and presentations.
- Hiring students for workplace learning experiences.