Financial Aid and Admissions Advisors can provide you with information regarding financial aid, application procedures and admission criteria. The Financial Aid and Admission Advising team also assists Open Studies program students.
Student Loan Information Sessions
In June and July 2013 we will be offering information sessions on How to Apply for Student Loans. All information sessions will be at City Centre Campus.
For information or to confirm your registration in a session please call 780-497-5063.
Financial Aid and Admissions Advising Services
- Online chat (Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Appointments (Thursday evenings at South Campus)
- Drop-in advising (Monday to Friday)
Please phone us prior to your visit to check availability of our Services, or to book an appointment:
- Phone:780-497-5063/toll free 1-888-497-4622 (ext 5063)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A program advisor can assist you with academic planning questions regarding your program of study. Visit your program's website for your program advisor(s) contact information.